Sunday, March 2, 2008

suppressed anger

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to suppress my anger
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to fear my own anger
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to blame julia for my anger
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to judge my anger
i forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that the reason i have been smoking is to inflict my own anger upon myself which i have suppressed within me through judging it
i forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that i have judged my own anger
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to suppress my frustration
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to suppress my self judgment
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to judge julia as being an oppressor of me within our relationship
i forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that the reason i felt oppressed in the relationship was because i was not being self honest and so felt anger and so suppressed my anger within me and placed the blame on julia
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to fear releasing my anger
i forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that the feeling of satisfaction i et when smoking is me relying on an external source of comfort and peace instead of confronting my suppressed anger and frustration and being self honest about it
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe that i do not have anger
i forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that the reason i am annoyed by people is not because of them but because of my own suppressed anger manifesting as annoyance within me
i forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that it is totally my responsibility to be honest about my anger and confront it in every moment
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to fear hurting others through my anger, thereby judging my anger and suppressing it
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to close myself off from my suppressed emotions instead of confronting them and being self honest about what i have allowed
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to resent myself because of my anger
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to resent my anger
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to resent others and blame them for my anger instead of taking responsibility for myself
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to want the attention and recognition and admiration of others to distract myself from my own suppressed anger
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to resent and blame life as the source of my anger
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to resent my own anger

No comments: