Saturday, March 8, 2008

reacting not living!!!!!!

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe i must share my perspective, instead of focusing on me

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself speak from the starting point of reaction moving within me instead of STOPPING and applying self forgiveness

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to judge another's perspective

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe i must prove me to another

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define me as knowledge and information

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to fear invalidation of me

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to compare me to others

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe i must convince another of me

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to be self dishonest in my speaking

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to want to prove another wrong

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define who I am as information

I do not accept or allow comparison within me

i do not accept or allow judgment within me

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to suppress anger within me

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to judge my anger as being inferior, thereby separating me from my anger

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to want validation of me

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to want to be acknowledged

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to desire to be right

i forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that if i am speaking from reaction or any movement within me at all, i am in the mind and am not living that which i believe i must tell someone

No comments: