Saturday, March 29, 2008

sleep

the tiredness which i experience is what i have accepted and allowed myself to experience through allowing myself to be controlled and directed by my mind. it is my mind that is tired and wants to sleep so that i can replenish and refresh itself -  and I am not the mind, so therefore I am not tiredness

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define me as tiredness

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe and expect to experience tiredness at the end of the day

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to accept tiredness instead of standing up within and as the experience of tiredness and realizing that it is not who i am, it is of the mind, and I am not the mind -  I am life, and life does not sleep,  I do no not sleep

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that my body only requires just enough rest 0 and that the experience of tiredness is my mind wanting to sleep

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to define tiredness as being too hard to stop and transcend 

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to be apathetic about applying myself to tiredness, because me as the mind really wants to sleep - but I am not the mind. I am here as breath as life, standing within and as my body.  and I stand, I move and walk and direct me as life direct me as my body within and as this manifested world

I am here -  I am always here

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to be enslaved by the mind
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be controlled by my mind
I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to be directed by my mind
I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to be influenced by my mind
I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to perceive and believe that it is difficult to stop my mind , to stand up within tiredness and say NO.  I AM NOT THIS PERCEPTION,  I DO NOT ALLOW IT TO CONTROL ME

I STOP all perception of tiredness-  tiredness and awakeness is a polarity manifestation of the mind,  of consciousness and I am not consciousness, I am life, living awareness of me as all as one as equal, and I STAND as I am HERE in every moment of breath in every moment of me here

I walk through all, as all
I walk through the mind I direct the mind as the mind, not of the mind

I am in this world, I am within and as my body, within and as my mind, but I am not of this mind
I am not of perception I am only here as all as one as equal as life as who I AM AND I STAND UP   I DIRECT ME AS ALL as one as equal here as breath in every moment

I do not accept or allow compromise

I do not accept or allow doubt
I do not accept or allow hesitation
I do not accept or allow procrastination
I do not accept or allow myself to slip into the mind when bored

I give myself permission to remain here in every moment,  as me as presence as breath as life as me here always here, in every way and in every moment

I am in all things, me as life -  and I stand within and as all things as life as who I am in every moment,    always new,  always moving and yet still,  silent  -  expressing me as all existence here,  directing me as me here in every way within and as this world, within and as my life perspective here in this body

Till here no further.

I do not accept or allow within me anything less than me as life as all as one as equal in every moment.   no  exception  no compromise

I do not accept or allow the mind  to control me

I do not accept or allow thoughts to control me

I do not accept or allow feelings to control me

I do not accept or allow memories to control me



I am not pictures

I am not memories

I am not definitions

I am not the past,  nor am i the future or the present,  I am simply here, and I stand here and direct me here in this moment


I am grateful for this body,  this vehicle of me here within this world.   I move within and as my body here in this world,  and I direct all in oneness and equality as life as who I am here.  I am here

I am life

I am direction

I am stability

I am creation

I am creator

I am mover

I am movement

I am cultivation

I am application

I am practicality

I am discipline

I am self control as me as self as life

I am living words

I am words

I  speak 

I write

I express

I write me - I speak me

I live me

I direct me,  for me,  as me as all as one as equal

I stand and I stop the mind

within standing,   I stop the mind   I stop thoughts I stop feelings and emotions

I stop memory  I stop pictures   I stop conception

I stop comparison

I stop judgment

I stop impatience,  for I am patience   I am here

No comments: