Friday, March 7, 2008

stuff

stuff,possessions, and the idea that we have to escape them to feel free is what i am dealing with in the moment. i do not accept the belief that if i go away from my stuff i will somehow solve this feeling. this is separation and me avoiding myself in this moment.

i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to separate stuff from me thereby allowing it to overwhelm me
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe that things will change by waiting
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe that i am unable to walk through this feeling and stand up
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe that i am unable to organize
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe that i am unable to be my own solution
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe that i am unable to apply myself
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to feel helpless
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to rely on apparent outside forces to guide me through my life
i forgive myself that i have allowed myself to believe that there is any other solution than me here in the moment

1 comment:

Rajah Mahsohn said...

Having stuff is part of life, to deny yourself of the things you "like" is to deny yourself of life. For me all I say to myself is "If I were to take all my stuff right now and burn it how much would it affect me". Indeed at this time in my life I have given up everything yet I still have things. I even said to myself I would burn this laptop that "means so dearly to me", and the biggest let go of all "I will relinquish my thoughts and dreams about what I thought I was". I feel if you are willing to let go that is all, and when it comes time to (and it will come) you will be ready.

I am deception