Wednesday, January 23, 2008

self forgiveness

I am life, I am oneness and equality standing within and as this moment, as breath. I am all that is within and as existence, as the creator. I am responsible for allowing myself to participate in the mind, and I am responsible for not allowing myself to express total self honesty in every moment.
writing helps me express self honesty because I am seeing the words that I am expressing.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that the experience of a feeling of 'attainment' of a 'higher' level of consciousness is simply the mind reacting within and as thoughts feelings emotions pictures and memories

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am here as a 'lightworker' helping to ground the 'divine light' on earth

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that what I have termed the 'divine light' is a construct within my thoughts feelings and emotions, within my mind, a system

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that outside 'forces of light' are going to intervene if a certain situation arises on the earth

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am able to 'fall'

I am life, within and as this moment standing as oneness and equality as the breath

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that spiritual things are higher than not directly spiritual things

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that 'spiritual things' are a construct of the mind that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in

must leave for work now


No comments: