Thursday, January 24, 2008

my immediate world

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to hide behind my immediate
world thereby not taking full responsibility within myself for myself and what I have allowed

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that temptations are of the mind and that I have been allowing and accepting them in order to distract myself from taking full responsibility in every moment

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that as I 'progress' through my process I am able to justify indulging in temptations because I 'deserve' moments of lust

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize I have accepted and allowed the temptation to indulge in picture fantasies to exist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in thoughts and pictures of sex

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define sex as pictures within the mind

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define sexual pleasure as something that is accompanied by pictures

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to associate the human physical body with pictures

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I have allowed myself to try and validate or justify my sexual lust

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that self control can have a limit

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that as I am all as one as equal as god within and as life, so I am self control

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that fantasies are of the mind of thoughts feelings and emotions and reactions and that I am not the mind

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to place trust and faith in anyone other than myself, thereby hiding behind trust of another and avoiding self honesty and self responsibility in every moment

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that only when I attain certain levels of perception will I feel fulfilled and satisfied

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that attainment exists

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fantasize about future moments when the world will be heaven on earth which is really just myself participating in pictures within the mind

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to be the true expression of who I am as self honesty as the breath as life in every moment

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to hide behind 'ascension' thereby not taking total responsibility in every moment as life, as breath, standing within oneness and equality in every moment as the true expression of I AM

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to picture I AM as a 'higher' part of myself which is existing above me and separate from me

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I AM is who I AM within and as this moment as oneness and equality

I AM BREATH

I AM LIFE

I AM SELF HONESTY

I AM HERE

I AM ALL THAT IS

I AM THAT WHEREBY I BREATHE

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to react emotionally to this process thereby participating in and supporting my ego

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define who I am as the ego within my mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pass judgement based on ideas of attractiveness and unattractiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define human beings as pictures accompanied by definitions and reactions consisting of more pictures and thoughts and reactions

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that all attractiveness and unattractiveness is polarity which exists of the mind and which I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in by letting thoughts feelings, pictures, reactions, emotions control and manipulate me

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to feel like I understand the process of awakening my awareness 'more' than 'others'

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that all others are within and as myself in this moment, as life as breath and when I judge others I am judging myself and accepting and allowing myself to participate and support separation

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to hide within my mind

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define desteni as 'exclusive' or 'more advanced'

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be controlled and manipulated by my ego which is of the mind, and I am not the mind

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I need thoughts to exist

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I need ego to exist

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that separation exists

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am able to be controlled by the mind

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am able to 'fall' from the moment

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that the need to achieve a 'balance' between 'worldly' and 'spiritual' is separation and polarity and is of the mind, and I AM not the mind

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that the earth is somehow separate from heaven

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to express myself as who I am as oneness and equality within and as life as breath as total self honesty and self responsibility in every moment

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that desteni and the people involved are 'exclusive' and that I must gain approval and aknowledgement by showing that I understand the process

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to place trust and faith in others, thereby avoiding full responsibility and self honesty in every moment

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that need for aknowledgement and approval is a construct of thoughts feelings and emotions within the mind, and I am not the mind

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to wonder what others think of me

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that what others think of me matters, for that is a concern of the mind and I am not the mind

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to direct myself as self as self honesty within and as oneness and equality in every moment

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that as life, I am eternally awake within and as this moment

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that 'tiredness' exists

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that it is the mind that becomes 'tired' through my accepting and allowing myself to participate in the mind, I am not the mind

No comments: