Saturday, February 9, 2008

so as long as I am experiencing a physical sensation and effect when smoking, I have systems which are unresolved, and I have more self forgiveness to apply.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to accept that plants such as tobacco, or coffee for that matter, will effect me with some sensation when I use it.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that tobacco 'causes' a physical sensation and effect
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that as long as I am experiencing an effect when participating in smoking or drinking coffee or alcohol, I have unresolved systems in place that I am allowing to control me and have power over me
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect a physical effect when smoking
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define tobacco as being able to produce an effect on me
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define coffee as being able to have an effect on me
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that if I am avoiding smoking for fear of an effect it will produce in me, then I am giving my power away to smoking and allowing myself to expect and accept that an effect will occur
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe certain things will not assist me based on fear of an effect that it will cause in me, instead of simply preferring it or not preferring it.
I am oneness and equality as all plants, all life, all food, all substances, all drugs, all manifestations in existence as who I am
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to participate in memories of effects that certain things have caused in me, thereby defining those things as memories of those effects, and accepting and allowing those things to cause an effect in me
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate anything from me as who I am as all
as one as equal as who I am as life
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to allow memories to direct me
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that when I smoke I am experiencing a moment less than other moments

No comments: