Friday, February 8, 2008

self forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define who I am as knowledge
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define who I am as information
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define who I am as my actions
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to create picture memories of my expressions in the moment, thereby participating in the mind and defining myself as my actions as memories as pictures

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that money is outside of myself, separate from me, thereby participating in separation and creating the need and desire for money
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that money is one and equal to me as me as a manifested expression of life as me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that abundance is separate from me
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge money
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I am abundance
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe I must accept the money system
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give my power away to money, thereby lowering my worth to less than that of money
I forgive myself that I have allowed systems to have power over me
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define money as power
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define money as having value
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe I must have money to survive
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give my power away to anything
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to abide in every moment, as the moment, living self honesty, directing myself in the moment according to who I am as life
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe it is difficult to stop the mind
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that thoughts occur without my allowing them
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by thoughts

I am abundance
I am existence
I am expression
I am power
I am self control
I am self discipline
I am direction
I am here in every moment

No comments: