Monday, February 18, 2008

I have realized that although there is much self forgiveness yet to do, I do not have to believe that I must accomplish a certain level or amount of self forgiveness before I am able to begin or 'have the right' to express myself totally wherever I am. I have noticed that there has been a certain degree of self identity in myself as a 'student' under 'teachers' (desteni), which I have been allowing to limit me and my expression and assistance of others through judging myself not quite 'there yet'. why should I wait? there is no waiting. I do not allow myself to limit my experience of myself HERE in every moment through allowing my thoughts to have power over me. the self judgment I have allowed and the idea that I am 'less than' or less able to assist and support others, is all in my mind and only exists through my acceptance and allowance of it. I have proved to myself that I am able to release all fear when in public among strangers, and express my perspective to them as I stand there in the moment as who I really am. therefore I do not accept or allow limitation within me.
I do not accept or allow comparison within me. I do not accept or allow judgment within me. I do not accept or allow waiting within me. I do not accept or allow procrastination within me.
I am HERE as all as who I am.
I am direction and power and movement within the moment, therefore I am beneath no one.
I am support
I am assistance
I am guidance
I am direction
I am one and equal to all as me. that is who I am and I do not accept myself as being anything less than all as one as equal as who I am in every moment.
I am here, there is no waiting, there is no expectation. I do not allow expectation within me. I do not allow doubt within me. I do not allow inferiority within me. I do not allow superiority within me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am beneath any other
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I must 'reach a certain point in my process before I have earned the right and ability to properly assist and support myself and others'
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to limit my empowerment by believing that certain others are more than me
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to expect moments of realization
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give away my power in this moment to a non existent picture within my mind of 'myself' experiencing a non existent 'higher perception and awareness' This is me allowing myself to leave my breath as who I am in this moment. this is me participating in the mind and I DO NOT ALLOW THE MIND TO DIRECT ME.
I am direction in every moment
I do not accept or allow memories as pictures within me
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge the words I express
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to leave the moment and participate in the mind through judging my words
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am expressing myself honestly when I have premeditated something to say. that is not me in the moment as awareness as breath.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe it is difficult to remain as breath in every moment.
I am breath
I am life
I am expression
I am all
I am me
I am here
I am words
I am speaking
I am awareness
I am power
I am direction
I am silence
I am stillness
I am here in every moment

No comments: